Lady of the Mote's shared items

Monday, September 15, 2008

Monday

Good Morning!!







Time to workout again after 10 day of vacation,I need this cup of coffee first,it was so hard to get up,it is wonderful being in my own bed again,
My work out routine lately has been rebouding for 30 mins and my 8min AB dvd,but I can do it with out the dvd.
rebounding is 68% more efficient than jogging, according to NASA in a study published in the Journal of Applied Physiology.
Do you know,
Benefits include;
• strengthen muscles and bones
• activate the lymphatic system
• improve the immune system
• increase oxygen uptake
• increase metabolism
• lower blood pressure
• increase circulation
• relieve constipation
• improve digestion
• detoxify the body
• reduce cellulite
• reduce stress
• relieve pain
• no impact
• safe for seniors.

well it all sounds good to me:)
oh btw,the 8 min ABS is great been doing it
for about 9 years almost daily,do I have a 6 pack
no I would have to lose about 10 lbs of vanity weight for them to show now,but I did have a 4 pack
10 years ago,the ab routine just feels good

and after that I have...




cleaning,want to help?
what is your least favorite chore?
mine has to be vacuuming daily dog hair,
but the other stuff I don’t mine,I am house proud.
Then I’ll be back to share some of my small treasures found while antiquing.



No comments: