Lady of the Mote's shared items

Friday, October 3, 2008

What to blog

What to blog about when there is nothing to say,
still working on the chase cover,and didnt start the kitchen yet,
so I'll send this in for all you ladies,



Funny Quotes for the Ladies

Inside every older person is a younger person wondering what happened. ~Cora Harvey Armstrong~

The hardest years in life are those between ten and seventy. ~Helen Hayes (at 73)~

Things are going to get a lot worse before they get worse. ~Lily Tomlin~

A male gynecologist is like an auto mechanic who never owned a car. ~Carrie Snow~

Laugh and the world laughs with you. Cry and you cry with your girlfriends. ~Laurie Kuslansky~

My second favorite household chore is ironing. My first being, hitting my head on the top bunk bed until I faint. ~Erma Bombeck~

Old age ain't no place for sissies. ~Bette Davis~

A man's got to do what a man's got to do. A woman must do what he can't. ~Rhonda Hansome~

The phrase "working mother" is redundant. ~Jane Sellman~

Every time I close the door on reality it comes in through the windows. ~Jennifer Unlimited~


Thirty~five is when you finally get your head together and your body starts falling apart. ~Caryn Leschen~

I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once. ~Jennifer Unlimited~

If you can't be a good example, then you'll just have to be a horrible warning. ~Catherine~

When I was young, I was put in a school for retarded kids for two years before they realized I actually had a hearing loss. And they called ME slow! ~Kathy Buckley~

I'm not offended by all the dumb blonde jokes because I know I'm not dumb .. and I'm also not blonde. ~Dolly Parton~

If high heels were so wonderful, men would still be wearing them. ~Sue Grafton~

When women are depressed they either eat or go shopping. Men invade another country. ~Elayne Boosler~

If you want anything said, ask a man~ if you want anything done, ask a woman. ~Margaret Thatcher~

Nobody can make you feel inferior without your permission. ~Eleanor Roosevelt~

On Kids

1. Grandchildren are God's reward for not killing your own children.

2. Mothers of teens now know why some animals eat their young.

3. Children seldom misquote you: In fact, they usually repeat word for word what you shouldn't have said.

4. The main purpose of holding children's parties is to remind yourself that there are children more awful than your own.

5. We childproofed our homes, but they are still getting in.
(unknown)


Proverbs 31:30
Charm is deceptive, and beauty is fleeting; 
 but a woman who fears the LORD is to be praise


No comments: