Lady of the Mote's shared items

Saturday, November 29, 2008

Christmas Decor

Well started my Christmas decorating,
doing pretty well,considering I am almost starting from nothing,
after my old decor toss out,
this is what I have so far,
sorry for the blur pic on Santa sled and the Christmas carolers,
those are old vintage,everything else is "new"vintage,
the white tree,is in my living room it is 6 ft,looks smaller in the pic,
the little green one is in my dining room just 2 ft,
I sure am having fun this year
more to come....lol.








Have a blessed day,
Lady of the Mote

8 comments:

Elaine said...

Mary, your Christmas decorations are beautiful!!!

Cindy@Cutepinkstuff said...

Wow, you're fast! I'm still putting away our Thanksgiving dishes and decor! Thanks for stopping by to see my Turkey Day feast and decor!

Cindy@Cutepinkstuff said...

Wow, you're fast! I'm still putting away my Thanksgiving dishes an decor! Thanks for stopping by to see our farm table feast and decor.

Louise said...

seeing your pictures ALMOST makes me want to put up my own stuff but so far my penguins are still in the tote.

Mia said...

Your Christmas decorations sure look fun and festive! And such a great way of presenting them here in you blog!

Thank you for you lovely comments in my blog. They are much appreciated!

Dawn Marie said...

I love that white tree! And I love your vintage decorations..AND the small tree to!

Your doing a great job..I dont have Christmas tree skirts-that will help my trees..I'm heading out soon!

Kim Gail said...

I too have started decorating my Christmas tree which I got through Hammacher Schlemmer, it will look gorgeous on it's completion.

Shelley said...

I love what you did with your white Christmas tree! Your decorations are very nice! I'm just starting to decorate our log cabin. Come check out my tree! :-)