Lady of the Mote's shared items

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Religion & Politics


Religion & Politics

something I hate talking about but this post if for myself,and if it helps you thank the Lord only

as I am reading my emails this morning,people are sad,afraid, and their hearts heavy and I remembered these few sentences...

People are afraid. Many for the first time in their lives, they are truly afraid of what is in store for them with their jobs, their homes, their retirement funds, as well as the conditions nationally and in the world.
Their lack of a sense of well-being is on overload, and a sense of uneasiness prevails.

We all need to be on our knees. Do you believe we can take God at His word? . We have never been more desperate than now for God to heal our land.
One good thing that I can see coming out of this, is that people who have never prayed may well begin to pray, and Christians who have only prayed from rote and not from the heart may now begin to pray heart felt prayers.(author unknown maybe from crosswalk?)

I am thinking, these events can create a new order in which God is universally recognized as the ruler over His creation, which includes everyone and everything.
but those of you who believe in the End Times also believe that it’s never to late for God’s mercy

2 Chronicles 7:14 (NIV) says, "If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."

so we need to be pray now and in the years to come,we know we are all guilty,as a nation we are no longer christian in deeds as a whole,but be encouraged today,

"God is not unjust; he will not forget your work and the love you have shown him as you have helped his people and continue to help them" (Hebrews 6:10).

What about you? We often see the fruit of our labors in part. But you know what? I feel what we see likely only represents the tip of the iceberg.

be encouraged today,

Romans 8:28  And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose.

be encouraged today,as you go about your daily tasks,it will not be much different than yesterday,you need to clean,work,cook,eat,raise the kids or help with the grandkids,and today make a effort to not to, forget to pray for their future,and let your heart take rest and joy in the simple things,in the end only love matters...
Have a Blessed day




1 comment:

Dawn Marie said...

I like these thoughts. Your right..many people are scared, worried and have alot of fear.

I know i do...but mostly for my children and grandchildren. This country is in horrible shape--and its not all financial.